Thursday, January 29, 2009

I SEE SUNSHINE

Well this week and just about all last weekend was very icky outside. Major overcast and just nasty outside no sunshine. So today is Thursday and I am looking out my office window and the sun just a shining. AWESOME!!! I think there is just one thing that could be better than that and that is some snow. I would love to have a really good snow that would last all weekend and then go away on Monday when it is time to go to work. Can't miss any work or Jasmine's school work. I feel so sorry for Donnovan he is having to drive thru Kentucky, Indiana, and then Chitown. He had some really bad weather. It was really icy roads the snow I don't worry as much but when you have ice. Well I pray for his safe trip today and tomorrow and will be glad when this nasty weather up there is gone so I don't have to worry so much.

1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

YAY!!! My sis has a blog! I didn't know you had one! I saw your comment on mine and did some weaseling to find your site :) You are no longer safe in the blog world, hahahah! Hope D-man makes it back safe and sound. Like you, I can't wait for the weekend! LOVE YOU!