Friday, May 7, 2010

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Well folks we made to 10 years!!!!! May 6th 2010. So of course the hubby wasn't home to celebrate but he will be here Saturday. We are going to Outback and to the movies to see Clash of the Titans. I want to see Iron Man 2 but oh well we can see it another day. I can't wait to see him these weeks just seem to keep getting longer and longer while he is gone. He got assigned a new route running from Atlanta to Orlando all week long so he is gone Monday thru Sat. BUT starting May 31 he will be home every day with me. He starts his new job and I can't wait either. Off EVERY weekend which he hasn't done that in a long time and home every nite which he hasn't done in a long time too.
So Jasmine got her report card yesterday and of course awesome grades. 3 A's and 2 B's. Can't ask for much better than that. High B's too. She is so smart things just come so easy and natural for her it seems. I hope that is always the case. DJ has been helping me out a lot picking up Jasmine from school so I can work over. So this is what it is gonna feel like next year when I don't have to pick her up anymore. I like this:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

10 years...time goes by fast! Congratulations on your anniversary!