Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Rant About THE NEWS MEDIA



Ok I am so sick of the news media when it comes to weather reports!!! We had a little snow flurry (and when I say little I mean little) last night and you would think it looked like this(Kentucky pics). What is the deal?? Jasmine's school was delayed 2 hours for what I don't know Mecklenburg County closed for the day. I don't know what in the world they would do if we had weather like they did up North. Donnovan sent me pics on several trips and it was really bad looking. The media down here wouldn't know how to act. They were on this am for their normal 5-7am news slot and then Good Morning America comes on at 7. Can you say that they delayed GMA from coming on so they could continue to cover the "Winter Storm" this morning. GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE. Ok that is my rant for today.


No comments: