Monday, February 2, 2009

My Weekend

It was a relaxing weekend to say the least. No stress that is what I like. We had all the kids this weekend and we got to meet DJ's girlfriend she was really nice and cute. So we just all hung out at the house and we watched the Superbowl Sunday. Okay once I write that down it sounds really boring. So maybe the next time they come up I will take them somewhere just to get them out of the house. Jasmine's bday this year is on a Saturday so I don't know what she has in mind to do but all she keeps talking about is a party. Don't think so not this year. I told her for her 16th bday she can have a party it will take me a year to save for it. hahaha She will be 15 WOW she has only 3 more years to go to be 18 where has time gone???? Shea the oldest will be 18 March 4. DaShun just turned 13 and DJ will be 16 June 30. It won't be long it will be just me and Donnovan at home the rate this keeps up. Then I will sad missing the house full of kids playing and talking. I may say I won't miss it now but I will be then.

Ok well I was looking thru pics on Donnovan's phone yesterday and seen some pics of Matthew and he was so cute and cuddly looking. I miss me a lot and wish I could see him more. I have his baby pic on my table and it funny to see how much he has grown and changed just over the past 9 months. They just grow so fast and change so much you stop and wonder where time goes.

I do have 1 pic to add today on what I did on Sunday beside watch football. It was nail trimming day for my dogs and the 2 female dogs are sweet and will let you cut their nails. The boy dog Max, of course it had to be a male, gives me a fit every time so this is what I have to do to him to get his nails clipped. Isn't that a shame that you have to muzzle a 3 1/2 pd dog just to do something so simple and clip nails. It is either that or get bit or take him and spend 10 bucks and that isn't happening.

1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

That's the smallest muzzle I've ever seen, lol! Can he wear it when I come visit???