Friday, March 27, 2009

Parents Moving....

Well mom called me today at 12:30 stating they are moving to Norfolk. I guess I was sort of surprised when I heard her those words. Oh well I am sad to see them go but they are only 6 hours away not like Heather 30 plus hours away. I am going to miss them like crazy and I guess just knowing they are right up the road from me. I took that for granted now it is gone. I haven't really seen mom a lot over the past few months with her school and working schedule. I am happy for them they like the ocean now they are right beside it and of course now I have a vacation spot!!!!

1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

Yeah, its pretty crazy to think after all these years our parents are moving. Its a great location though, you were right on the ocean side place to visit. Hope all is well for your family this Easter weekend. See you in one month!