Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Type 2 Diabetes

I knew it was coming since I was told about 5 years ago I have PCOS. That is a part of PCOS is being insulin resistant and diabetes. So it wasn't a real shell shocker today when my doctor told me that and put me on medication. But with diet and exercise I can go off the meds once I have it under control. I have been sort of trying to put it out of my mind but couldn't anymore so I went on to the doctor. I worry about Jasmine too so I am calling to make her an appointment to be checked as well. So my journey has started today with changing my eating habits and exercise. To me it is a blessing so I can live longer and see my kids grow up and have kids. (later on way down the road) Going to get rx filled and start them today too. I worry about something happening to me and leaving my family. I don't how Jasmine would take it if anything ever happened to me so I have her to think about. Donnovan would miss me who else would pick on him like I do and give me a hard time about things. Only me in my special way. Well I just wanted to share and am looking forward to my new life.

Oh yeah by the way Donnovan is going to the dr too and see about his blood pressure and cholesterol. We both need to start living right and do what is right for our bodies.

So that is all for today since I haven't posted in a few weeks thought it was about time I did.

No comments: