Monday, June 29, 2009

Crazy Weekend

This is how my weekend went. Work all day Friday then get off work and mom calls wanting my help over at grandmas to help load up somethings on the truck. So go do that go shopping for Jasmine a dress for Sandie's wedding and then to shop for her a gift. Got all that done then go over to moms to help her set up for her yard sale. Get home at 11:15 talk to Donnovan for a little bit then off to bed at midnight. Get up the next morning at 5:45 to go help mom with the yard sale and get through with that at 1pm rush home to get ready to have Jasmine at the church at 2 for the wedding she was suppose to help with the register. Didn't happen we got there are 2:40. Oh well I told mom I needed to leave at 11 so I could go get ready and do Jasmine's hair too. Wedding was a hoot and Sandie and Jason was so sweet together and happy. Everything was beautiful. I loved the colors she had. Food was awesome Greg did a great job of course. There were some mishaps but we had a great time. So then we went to visit mom before she left to go back to Virginia. Went to p/u Jasmine from a play she went to see and then home to get into the bed at 10:30. I was so tired I slept till 9:30 the next morning and wouldn't have woke up then but mom came down before she left. So we had a great day Sunday rested and relaxed and visited Louise and just didn't do anything much. Great Day with my family except me and Jasmine got into a BIG argument about driving. I hope now she understands where I am coming from. She apologized later on and said she did understand. So I wonder how many more we will have??? Well this week should be smooth Jasmine is leaving Friday to go with my aunts to the my moms for a 10 days of fun and sun. Kids have it made!!!!

1 comment:

Josh Whitmer said...

I wish I could have been there that weekend. Sounds like lots of fun things to stay busy with. I am glad Sandie's wedding went so nicely. Maybe I will get to see picture of it sometime, you take any?