Thursday, June 18, 2009

This Week and Weekend

Well Donnovan asked me the other day why do I not post on here anymore and to be honest just don't think about it. So to make him happy I am posting. Well not much going on my way and the family but work and this and that. We are driving to mom's this weekend to spend a couple of days. We aren't going to be able to leave till Donnovan gets home from work Friday night so hopefully that will be early. That is if he can keep his partner out of the rest areas. He has medical problems that for some reason no one can fix. Another story for another day. Trust me when I say I never thought Donnovan didn't have patience but riding with him I know he does he just DOESN'T practice it with me. LOL
Well the kids are doing fine Shea graduated this year from Shelby High went to that on June 9th. She is going to Gardner Web to study nursing. DJ is playing football this summer and went to a training camp he is #5 next year don't know about his grades it is best I don't ask. So he will be a 11th grader next year. Jasmine will be a 10th grader next year. She made all A's of course and a GPA 4.75/4.00. Totally proud of her. DaShun will be in the 8th grade next year. I don't really know how he does in school every time you ask he don't know. So I stopped asking. But everyone passed!!!! WHOOHOO
Mom seems excited about us coming up it is just such a long driver for 1 1/2 but oh well I am going anyway since Donnovan didn't have to take that other trip. Give the kids something to do anyway. We are waiting to hear from Jasmine's school about her driving so she can go get her permit. It is taking entirely to long.
Well we have another dog not by my choice at all. I was happy feeding him and him living at Shea's. So now all my pretty green grass that I have never never had at the area where my gate is all gone:(. So we have got to do something cause I can't go sit outside without him barking like crazy. NERVE RACKING!!!!!! But all in all he is a sweet dog and just wants some attention but I don't have time for it I have 4 of my own that don't require a lot just to sit on my lap that is what I like. I had some plans for my little lawn area but I don't see how that is possible now so back to the drawing board.
It is strange not having hardly any family around now. I seen Betty and Brenda the other day for about 30 mins and grandma moved up with Linda. All you hear from mom is I am going to the beach she is turning into a beach bum. LOL At least she is happy that is what counts she has earned it both her and Don. I like the beach but I don't think I would like living so close to one cause I wouldn't never get anything done and Donnovan would probably divorce me cause I would be there instead of working. Our life is great I love everyday of it I have a wonderful family and am so thankful for each of them. I love road trips and so do they so we are a perfect match. If I say go they say when don't even really care where just when how long we staying. So if they do good this mini trip we are playing our vacation first week of August. So July is gonna drag by.
This is long I know sorry but have a lot to say. So I am gone for now hope this finds everyone ,the total of 3 that reads it, in good health.

1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

YAY! I am glad you posted. What kind of big dog do you have out back now? Thats cool Shea is going to Gardner Web!